Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Prom 2k14

I know its weird, I haven't posted something for a long long time and now im posting kinda daily.  But anyways, today I wanted to tell you about my first american Prom. It's theme was Royal Affair and it was awesome, everybody looked so beautiful!!
The americans celebrate Prom really big! Usually they order a Limousine and start getting ready early in the morning with appointments at the nail place and the hair place for getting their hair and makeup done, but I wanted to keep it a little smaller so I went to the nail place at 2 and my host mum did my hair while I did my makeup and all in all it just took me 3 hours to get ready. After that (5pm) I went to my boyfriends/dates house to take pictures with him and his sister and her boyfriend. The whole process of taking pictures with everyone, everywhere took us another 2 and a half hours. After that we left to Port Aransas to take Pictures at the beach and had dinner at a really cool restaurant. The restaurant was kind of beachy so we catched everybody's eyes in our dresses and tuxedos. Our waiter was really nice to us and paid for all our food *_* we couldn't believe it but he was serious.
The actual dance started at 7pm but we ran very late and arrived at 9.30pm :D so we just got to dance for about an our and a half before everybody left to go to one of the famous "Promafterparties". I didn't go but my friends said it was a lot of fun. All in all I had a amazing night and its probably one of my favorite memories of america.











No comments:

Post a Comment