Sunday, June 29, 2014

Two worlds

That was it, I was sitting there, stuck between two worlds. I was crying because I didn't want to leave the place I called home for 6 moths and the friends and family I made but I was also all happy about seeing my friends and family again, wich i missed so much in these 6 months. And now some days after it, it feels still weird. I love my family and friends here and wouldn't trade them for anything and I love my friends and family over there as well. I feel home in two places in this world, and without the people of one place I can't really feel home at the other. I can't describe what my exchange year changed for me but it was a lot. I learned so much about me, my future, friendship, family, faith, trust, and a lot more. There are no words to describe how thankful I am for everything almost everybody in texas did for me, especially my wonderful host family. I don't want to live in america without my mom but i don't want to live in germany without my american mom either and its the same with almost everybody. I had a lot of trouble in germany before I left to the states and I never expected anything from this year but it turned out to be the best thing that could ever happen to me. Nobody who has never been part of an exchange program or who lived in a foreign country for longer than a couple of moths can understand the bond you get to your second home. Its something that nobody can ever take away from you.  I have to make up a lot of posts so don't wonder if you see new pictures from america on here during the upcoming weeks.
And i made a video at the airport in Frankfurt but the quality is super bad... if y'all want to see it anyways just like this post :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment