Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The little things

Hey guys,
besides the fact that i have to make up so many posts about the big things that happened in the past month i just wanted to share some really cool pictures with y'all. Past saturday I had some of my closest friends over. Allie, Dominick, Juliet and Claudia. Dominick happened to be a proud owner of a brand-new nikon camera and of course we had to do a little shoot with it. It was already late so we didn't really get to take as many pictures as we wanted but we had a long time to edit them and i think some of them came out really good.  I have always a very very good time with these guys and Im gonna miss them so much!!!!!! They showed me how funny sarcasm is and they teached me  not to take everything so serious.... I love y'all guys! Thanks for everything!! btw allie and juliet y'all look fierce!







No comments:

Post a Comment