Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas spirit

Hey guys,
Well this is hard now, I haven't been blogging in forever and im really sorry for that but I decided to go back to blogging and start again. I don't really have a plan for what Im going to talk about for now on but I hope y'all are okay with a diary styled blog with all kinds of stuff and thoughts. I don't want to make any promises on what Im gonna post for sure because I know that I can't keep that.

So I have some exciting events coming up. well yes, we all know its Christmas time but for me it is a very special one. I am going to be with my boyfriend. He is coming up from texas and he will be spending some weeks in beautiful germany with me. Even though he's coming I still wish I could be spending this Christmas with my whole family.
Lately I've been very active on we<3it and Pinterest and they got me into the christmas spirit this year. I love christmas time so much. I love sitting at my window watching snow flakes falling down, drinking tea, watching christmas movies, making cookies, cuddling and being with people you love. Its not even december and I have everything already done. I got most of the gifts for my family and friends, and I decorated everything. Now I just need to put a cute wallpaper on my mobile devices and Im ready for Christmas. But its not only a happy time, its the time to pay attention on whats happening in the world and think about what you can do to help. There is so much going on in this world right now its insane. According to wikipedia there are more than 4 wars going on, the urkaine crisis is not included, there is hunger, sickness and poverty and most likely all of us have the privilege to live without any of those in our family. We should think twice about everything we do and be extra happy and thankful for what we have. Its on us to help those who are in need and I want to motivate every single one of you to help. Its not always about money (well yea donating is a great thing to do) its about spreading the word of god and giving hope. Hope and faith are things everyone of us needs and everyone of us can give easily. If you go through your world with your eyes open you will find a bunch of people in need in your community and sometimes just a smile can make their day.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment